Above and Beyond Service
What sells a home?
- Desirable location
- Compelling price
- Good condition
- Home’s features
- Maximum exposure to willing & able buyers
- Seller & REALTOR® with common goals
Why don't some homes sell?
- Limited access to property
- Buyers see significant defects with no price modification
- Unprofessional or inexperienced real estate agent
- Poor promotion to buyers who are ready to purchase
- Unmotivated seller
How can a REALTOR® help?
- Enhance the home’s value through professional presentation (repairs, staging, flyers, photos, remedies)
- Develop pricing strategy to meet your goals
- Provide maximum marketing exposure to qualified buyers
- Place you in the strongest negotiating position
- Maintain effective communications with you, potential buyers and other real estate agents
- Turn an offer into cash at closing!
Related Blog Posts
Before choosing a real estate agent, take these characteristics into consideration…Track RecordYour agent should have a proven record that meets...
So many times, damage to your home can be avoided by simple maintenance. Fall is a perfect time to clean out your gutters to prevent rain or snow...
Today I want to speak to those of you considering selling your home. We are at the time of year when those who have been thinking of listing their...
We make it easy! Check out our services. Each year we review our client services to increase your satisfaction when you choose to work with the...
The Spring 2021 Facts and Trends newsletter is now available on our website. Hottest Real Estate Market in 14 Years! Iowa Cropland Values Increasing...
Pandemic or not, people are on the move. The National Association of Realtors Chief Economist, Lawerence Yun, gives an update on 2020 performance...