What sells a home?
- Desirable location
- Compelling price
- Good condition
- Home’s features
- Maximum exposure to willing & able buyers
- Seller & REALTOR® with common goals
Why don't some homes sell?
- Limited access to property
- Buyers see significant defects with no price modification
- Unprofessional or inexperienced real estate agent
- Poor promotion to buyers who are ready to purchase
- Unmotivated seller
How can a REALTOR® help?
- Enhance the home’s value through professional presentation (repairs, staging, flyers, photos, remedies)
- Develop pricing strategy to meet your goals
- Provide maximum marketing exposure to qualified buyers
- Place you in the strongest negotiating position
- Maintain effective communications with you, potential buyers and other real estate agents
- Turn an offer into cash at closing!
Related Blog Posts
I just want to touch base about how the activity is right now in the market. Things are picking up, guys. Sun's out, apparently buyers are out too....
As winter comes to an end, many homeowners are getting ready to put their property on the market and, it probably goes without saying, but this...
Theres no getting around it…moving is stressful!Here are four types of moving specialists who can help deliver peace of mind when transporting your...
Before choosing a real estate agent, take these characteristics into consideration…Track RecordYour agent should have a proven record that meets...
So many times, damage to your home can be avoided by simple maintenance. Fall is a perfect time to clean out your gutters to prevent rain or snow...
Today I want to speak to those of you considering selling your home. We are at the time of year when those who have been thinking of listing their...