It’s been a good year for sellers, with appreciation ranging from 1.5% to 4.4% over the past year. And for buyers, the good news is that interest rates continue to be historically low, keeping homes affordable. With current inventory levels (lower for homes valued <$250,000 & higher for homes over $250,000) it’s a perfect time to “move-up”! Learn all about the Eastern Iowa 2019 real estate market & details about your specific area in the Ruhl&Ruhl Fall Facts&Trends.
Read more including:
- Sales Volume Up Due to Appreciation
- Buyer’s Market in Upper Price Ranges
- Low Interest Rates Make Now a Great Time to Buy
- Home appreciation Strong Across Region
- Local Iowa Communites Score High
- Federal Housing Authority Issues New Condo Rule