When Beth completed her training to become a Certified New Home Specialist and Residential Construction Certified, she learned just how valuable a REALTOR® is in the buying process when purchasing a brand new home as well as when going through the process of building a new home. Here is a list of reasons why you should consider the benefits.
- A REALTOR® represents YOU.
- A REALTOR® ensures proper communications and documentation.
- A REALTOR® understands your needs.
- A REALTOR® will help you make informed decisions.
- A REALTOR® will help you choose the right builder.
- A REALTOR® can help you select a lot.
- A REALTOR® can arrange for you to see a “finished product” before construction starts.
- REALTORS® are expert negotiators.
- A REALTOR® can oversee a home inspection.
- A REALTOR® will use market data to help you make good decisions.
Each of these benefits is described in more detail under the New Home Construction tab. You can read about even more reasons to hire a REALTOR® in these articles by other bloggers: