Based on our real estate experience and training, we’ve learned a lot about what helps a home sell while others seem to linger on the market. Here’s a quick-read list of reasons why some homes sell faster than others.
why don’t some homes sell?
- Limited access to the property
- Buyers see significant defects with no price modification
- Unprofessional or inexperienced real estate agent
- Poor promotion to buyers who are ready to purchase
- Unmotivated seller
What sells a home?
- Desirable location
- Compelling price
- Good condition
- Home’s features
- Maximum exposure to willing and able buyers
- Seller and REALTOR® with common goals
how can a realtor® help?
- Enhance the home’s value through professional presentation (repairs, staging, flyers, photos, remedies)
- Develop a pricing strategy to meet your goals
- Provide maximum marketing exposure to qualified buyers
- Place you in the strongest negotiating position
- Maintain effective communications with you, potential buyers and other real estate agents
- Turn an offer into cash at closing!
If you’re interviewing REALTORS®, keep these questions in mind:
- How will the agent accomplish these tasks?
- What kind of experience does the agent have?
- Does the agent offer a written service guarantee?
If you’re considering a move in the future and need to sell your current home, we can help with a free home valuation. Take a look around our website to find out more about us and see what our past clients have to say.